Sunday, January 20, 2008

So on Saturday A bunch of Blue Rocketeers (of which I am one, yay!) went on the airwalk, which is basically a giant catwalk positions over a forest. I had a fantastic time even when I fell asleep on the way back. Here are some pictures!

Here we are! On our awesome way! Moral is high.

On our way to the airwalk we ran into a city full of people turned into wood! After eating at the bakery there we got the heck outta there! I rejected Airs suggestion to give the wooden people below the "dirty Kiss"


The toilets at the airwalk provided lots of useful information! And lots of questioning looks as I took photos in them.


We though these trees were pretty big! Little did I know we would soon see THE big tree.


Then we went on the airwalk. It was very terrifying; as you can see, our faces were full of FEAR!


(Clearly rose took it the hardest.)
At the pinnacle of the airwalk!

The swaying bridge on the way back was surprisingly springy .


Behold the BIG TREE. It was Big, with a capital B. I think it was like 87 miters or so.
That's BIG.

the forest is so pretty.
Well, that was our trip to the airwalk and the BIG TREE. It was great!
Until next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had an awesome time!

mrmerks said...

Rose looks way to scared